“Saving an animal won’t change the world, but it will change the world for that one animal.”
Have you been thinking about adopting a new family member? Did you see an animal on our adoption page that you just have to meet? Or maybe you saw us at an adoption event and haven’t been able to get that sweet, furry face out of your mind. Whatever the reason may be for your visit, please read carefully through our adoption process, outlined below.
We are a foster-based rescue, which means our animals live in foster homes as opposed to a shelter-type facility in a single location. This also means that meet-and-greets must be scheduled ahead of time so we can coordinate with our foster parents. Therefore, we have NO open hours. In order to visit with any of our animals you must be pre-approved and have an appointment.
So how do you adopt an animal from No Time to Spare?
- Find an animal you like within our website
- Fill out the below Pre-Adoption Application to be approved to meet the pets in our care.
(We will do all we can to help you choose the right pet for your home environment and
- You will be contacted to schedule a visit.
- If you have [a] current dog(s), please bring him/her/them with you to make sure everyone
likes each other.
- We do not allow trial visits for puppies (puppies will be whatever you teach them to be).
- There are no “open” hours. ALL visits must be scheduled.
For additional information, please call (816) 465-2686. Please note, our rescue consists entirely of volunteers, and we all have jobs outside of saving animals. Therefore, please allow up to 24 hours for a response.
Thank you for considering a pet from No Time to Spare Animal Rescue and Sanctuary!
- Rabies Vaccine
- DHPP Vaccine
- Bordetella Vaccine
- Heartworm Test (over 6 months old)
All pets are on heartworm and flea prevention while in our care.
$213.00 for dogs and puppies
We give our families lifetime support and training help with all our adopted pets.
Ready To Adopt?
Fill out the application!